Sunday, August 9, 2009

If I were GM...

Vince McMahon still isn't happy with Smackdown GM Teddy Long's abilities to run the Friday night show. As a result, I have come up with a list of things I would do differently if I were GM. Perhaps if he reads this, Vince will give me a shot when SD comes to Trenton Oct. 6...

1. Cut off CM Punk's mic after 1 minute. He talked for 8 minutes this week, but it felt like 30. I really find it interesting how they flipped his character to a heel, but it's not interesting when he says the same thing every week, and repeats everything a few times in one promo. We get it, really.

2. Let Maria know Dolph Ziggler was once in the Spirit Squad. (Nicky!)

3. Change Mike Knox's character. He needs to be something more interesting, like the new Typhoon.

4. Instead of opening the show with talking, I would open it with something to get the blood flowing-- Rey Mysterio, Cryme Tyme, R Truth or John Morrison would always open the show in a match.

5. Let Natalya wrestle. Why isn't she being used as a wrestler? She didn't go through the Dungeon to be a valet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home