Sunday, October 26, 2008

Cyber Sunday voting still open

(sorry, technical difficulties delayed posting)

Cyber Sunday, the Pay-Per-View event for which we, the fans, choose the matches, is Sunday night. For a couple matches, we vote online for our choices, and for the others, we text votes to 44993. Below, I have listed the matches with our choices and how to vote, in case you haven’t yet. I have also included my own picks.

Vote for the referee: World Heavyweight Champ Chris Jericho v. Batista – Stone Cold Steve Austin (text Austin), Randy Orton (Orton) or Shawn Michaels (HBK)
Red Mask: Stone Cold, who else?

Vote for the challenger: WWE Champ Triple H v. Jeff Hardy(Jeff), Vladimir Kozlov (Kozlov) or Both (Triple)
RM: I want to see the Triple Threat Match just because I want to get the inevitable rolling. However, Kozlov cannot win.

Vote for the challenger: ECW Champ Matt Hardy v. Mark Henry (Henry), Evan Bourne (Evan) or Finlay (Finlay)
RM: Evan Bourne.

Vote for type of match: Undertaker v. Big Show, Knockout, I Quit or Last Man Standing Match (vote online)
RM: Last Man Standing. I don’t like closed fists in wrestling, I don’t think closed fists belong in wrestling, so I say no to Knockout match.

Vote for the challenger: Intercontinental Champ Santino Marella v. “Rowdy” Roddy Piper (Piper), Goldust (Goldust) or Honky Tonk Man (Honky)
RM: Honky Tonk Man. I hear he has recovered from his finger injury – interestingly, it allegedly happened when he clashed guitars with someone for a photo op, and the neck of his guitar slashed his index finger, almost severing it. Those of you who saw Raw remember when Santino slammed his prop guitar, a piece flew up and cut his lip open.

Vote for type of match: Kane v. Rey Mysterio – Falls Count Anywhere (A), No Holds Barred (B) or Best 2-out-of-3 Falls (C)
RM: Falls Count Anywhere because I really don’t want this to go on forever, and we could see creative use of 619.

Vote for the match: Mickie and Noble v. Layla and Regal (1), Cryme Tyme v. Miz and Morrison (2), Punk and Kingston v. Rhodes and Dibiase (3)
RM: Hmmm, this is a tough one. I like both the Cryme Tyme match and the Money Jr, match. I guess by default I will choose the only match which actually has two true tag teams, Cryme Tyme v. Miz and Morrison.

Vote for best costume: Divas Halloween Costume Contest
RM: You’ll have to wait for the show to vote in this one.

Preview Match on wwe.com-
Vote for the challenger: U.S. Champ Shelton Benjamin v. R. Truth, MVP or Festus (vote online)
RM: R. Truth, because I like seeing R. Truth in action. He reminds me of John Cena when he was starting out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home