Sunday, October 26, 2008

Rocky's brother knocked out

Since "Hulk Hogan's Celebrity Championship Wrestling" was the only post that got me a comment in my first week on the digital canvas, I figured you'd want another update. I also figured some of you may have been scared off when you saw CCW was the lead-in for "My Big Redneck Wedding" and had commericals for "Beer For My Horses."

As my headline gives away, Frank Stallone, most famous for, um, well, being Sly's brother, was the jabroni sent out of the ring this week. (Thank you.)

Dennis Rodman almost knocked himself out of the competitionwhen he injured his shoulder's rotator cup. However, like a true performer, he severly reduced his ring time by stepping into the manager position.

In non-wrestling developments, Danny Bonaduce learned that he could still make Erin Murphy cry. See, he made her cry when he was a brat on "The Partridge Family" and she was six-year-old Tabitha on "Bewitched." In this episode of CCW, he made her cry by making fun of her financial situation. Ah, so now we know why she's on this show. Wait, isn't that the reason why all past celebs go on reality shows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home