Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Harmful happenings...

Last week's Internet postings, since Smackdown is taped on Tuesdays, was filled with anger from many fans about Christian losing the title so soon. I decided to wait to see it for myself.

My opinion? No harm was done.

I think a great job was done by all -- almost as if they knew the Friday night viewers would already know what was about to happen-- to promote and make the situation real.

In fact, I loved it! The match was amazing, and I can't wait to see Christian and Orton in a rematch. If Christian needed to be put over, I think that match did it for him, even though he lost.

Plus, how often do guys lose any titles right away? And when they do, it only makes them more memorable, and more hungry...

Speaking of hungry, a couple Divas looked hungry to prove themselves against Kharma, but failed miserably. I was beginning to think Kharma was some sort of face since she had attacked Michelle, Maryse and Alicia, but last night Eve became a victim.

Even with her monster abilities, I doubt Kharma will become the Divas Champion. If she even gets a shot, twin magic or Beth Phoenix will defeat her. If you don't believe me, take a look at the list of past Womens Champions...

It was nice that John Morrison's visit to Tough Enough aired the same day he had neck surgery. Yes, real neck surgery. He should be out for 4-6 weeks, as the hospital he had the surgery will be out of juice boxes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home