Friday, March 26, 2010

WrestleMania: The Title Matches

Matches for the title belts last year were a downer because the best match was before them, and the same may happen this year. However, there is hope...

John Cena thought for maybe 30 seconds he was going to WrestleMania as the WWE Champion. Then, Bastista was ushered out to the ring for a title match. So, who will be leaving what I think should be the first main event as WWE Champion? Well, I have two answers. John Cena will win the match because, well, Batista is right about the way Cena is treated in the company. When Cena is not the champ going into WrestleMania, he comes home with belt.

But, I think there may be a twist... just like Cena was screwed at the Elimination Chamber, I think he'll be screwed again, this time with Drew McIntyre, fresh from his loss in the Money In the Bank, getting yet another chance from the Chairman. Now, I didn't say he'd win, just that he may get a chance...

The finale needs to Chris Jericho and Edge because I think they have the potential to give us a match worthy of following the matches before it. The former tag team champions are high flying risk takers (both have competed in MITB, Jericho twice, Edge three times) and can play up the "I know everything about you" card to make it more interesting. I believe Edge will win because the odds are with him as the Royal Rumble winner.

Share


Red Mask is now on Facebook! Become a fan for updates!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home